SevenSeas Worldwide Review
Rating 4.5 out of 5
I recently had to ship my belongings from France to Australia, and after a bit of web searching, I settled on SevenSeas. They were one of the only companies to actually give you an online quote that was very quick and simple. To my surprise most other companies didn’t offer this unless you filled out a long web form and then waited for an email response.
Anyways they were very price competitive so we signed up over the web. We used both air and sea transport options, and both went very smoothly, without any issues, and our goods arrived as we had packed them.
Here is the list of good and bad things….
- Simple online quotation system (which is quite accurate)
- Supply everything that you need boxes, tape, pens etc
- Very reliable delivery and pickup (door to door).
- Able to pickup within a day or two of organising
- Phone staff very good
- No long waiting in phone queue’s (almost direct access to a person)
- Able to change delivery address during transit of goods
- All goods (air and sea) arrived within the timeframe quoted and as we packed them.
- Some problems using online payment system with credit-cards (but able to pay via phone which was surprisingly easy)
- Website is a little buggy at times, but they were upgrading this at the time we were shipping, so it maybe better now